Curbside garbage service:
- Pickup every Monday
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 7 am
- Items NOT accepted for pick up include: lead acid batteries, fluorescent and incandescent lamps and/or ballasts, appliances, yard waste, radioactive waste, medical waste or flammable, explosive, or “hazardous material.” Hazardous material shall include any waste listed or characterized as hazardous or toxic by federal, state, or local laws and regulations.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every other Monday (see dates below)
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 7 am
- Items accepted for pickup include: tin and aluminum cans; clear, green, brown container glass; plastics #1-#7; corrugated cardboard, newsprint or magazines tied separately in bundles no larger than 24″ x 24″ and set along side bin by curb.
2019 RECYCLING PICKUP DATES:
FEBRUARY 11 & 25
MARCH 11 & 25
APRIL 8 & 22
MAY 6 & 20
JUNE 3 & 17
JULY 1, 15 & 29
AUGUST 12 & 26
SEPTEMBER 9 & 23
OCTOBER 7 & 21
NOVEMBER 4 & 18
DECEMBER 2, 16 & 30
There will be no pickup on the following holidays:
New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
IF MONDAY IS A HOLIDAY, WASTE/RECYCLING COLLECTION WILL BE TUESDAY.