TOWN OF HUSTISFORD
Thursday, May 6, 2021, 7:30 pm
N3906 County Rd EE, Neosho, WI
1. Call monthly Board meeting to order. Pledge of Allegiance. Establish Quorum.
2. Verification of Posting Notices
3. Oaths of Office
4. Public Appearances (5 minutes)
6. Treasurer’s Report
7. OLD BUSINESS:
**Discussion and possible decisions on items #8 through 14
8. Adjusting landfill fees to include a fee for recyclables
9. Consider applicant for Town Hall cleaning/booking position
10. Opening Road Bids May 17, 10 am
11. Playground Grand Funds received from Greater Watertown Community Health Foundation
12. Set Board of Review dates
13. Approve JL Apraisals new contract/rate increase
14. Review Dodge Co. Board of Adjustment notice re: Patrick & Kristen Ploc appeal for ordinance variance
15.1 Library Report
15.2 Recreation Report
15.3 Fire Department Report
16. Review and Approval of Bills for Payment
17. Future Agenda Items
-Fill marshy area
-Hydrology Study overview Steve Folkman & Tim Cargill at June 3 board meeting
*Chairman may change the order of business in order to efficiently conduct business.
Posted pursuant to Wisconsin Open Meeting Law
Thursday, June 3, 2021 7:30 pm Town Board Meeting
POSTED at the following sites at the date and time indicated: Hustisford Town Hall, Mike’s Hardware, Hustisford State Bank, and Hustisford Community Library, May 4, 2021 3 pm.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the Town Clerk at 920-349-8425 as soon as possible so that needs may be reasonably met.